Monday 5 September 2011

Eyelashes

So it seems that my appointment to get my lower eyelashes removed has finally come through. I never really planned to get them removed but at my last eye appointment the consultant said that they could be causing damage to my eyes and that I should think about getting them removed. Of course he wanted to do it right there and then and so pretty taken aback I said that I would need to think about it. He decided that he would pluck them out that day ( a temporary solution compared to electrolysis) to see if it made any difference. To be honest I'm not sure if it did but they grew back a while ago and I noticed that one could indeed be rubbing my eye and since they serve little or no purpose I might as well get them removed. Bit apprehensive about it as with all hospital related stuff but if it means my eyes don't get damaged and are less red then that would be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment