Sunday 11 September 2011

The quest for glasses

It seems that having TCS wasn't enough for me I also have poor vision. Well obviously a lot of people have poor vision so what's my point? My point is that most people don't have TCS. Now hold on I'm not complaining about this double whammy what I'm complaining about is this fashion trend of narrow rectangular glasses. With the way my eyes are I need larger frames which actually cover my eyes not these wee things. As a child I didn't have this problem but as I got older and this trend came into being it became harder and harder to find glasses that suited especially since I had to replace them every year since 1) I was growing 2) I kept on damaging my glasses in various ways, getting hit with a football was probably the main one. So rather than being able to go get my eyes tested and go to one place and find a pair of glasses we were forced to go hunting for glasses with deeper frames sometimes we would try 3 or 4 places before finding any. It has only been recently that the frames have started to become a bit deeper but last week I ended up just getting my glasses re-glazed as none of the ones I tried on in the shop suited.

No comments:

Post a Comment