Wednesday 7 September 2011

Never again

Well it turned out that it was a laser treatment rather than electrolysis to remove my lower eyelashes. Wasn't very confidence inspiring to be told that there was a good chance that it wouldn't be permanent and that they could grow back, I decided to go ahead as we were there and if it worked then great. I have to say I regret this decision, I'm sure that the local anaesthetic injection (2 below each eye) was one of the most painful things I've ever endured. It was far worse than any other injection I've ever had including at the dentist. To make matters worse when the doctor finally carried out the laser treatment on some of the "flashes" it still stung so the injections hadn't even worked properly. Most of my lower eyelashes seem to have been removed but I will have to wait and see if they grow back. But if they do I will just opt for the plucking option every time I go for an eye appointment as it was mildly uncomfortable but not painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment