Sunday 3 June 2012

Freedom!

Well my second year of university is finally over and I am finally free from the cycle of revision and exams hopefully until January. I now have potentially four months of freedom, that said I would like to do something productive for example do a summer studentship (i.e. a project in the lab/field with my university) but of course like all things with my uni it cannot be that simple or even well organised.

It seems really weird that I have completed two years of my degree already with only one more to go but I have to say although it has had its ups and downs I have enjoyed it so far. It has helped to have a great group of friends and it has been nice having the longer breaks on busy days just to chill and chat. Of course I'm sure next year will be even tougher with the added pressure of an honours project to complete which will bring new challenges and I'm a bit nervous about the final presentation.

That's all for now, will have more updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment