Wednesday 24 May 2017

Wonder movie

Well this looks cheesy, cliche, inaccurate and overly cutesy, I will not be buying a ticket, not even out of curiosity. I thought Jacob Tremblay was great in Room but think it would've been much better if they actually got a child who has TCS or a similar condition rather than use makeup and prosthetics. I know they claim they were going to have a child with TCS in it but he had to pull out because of surgeries but can't see why they couldn't have got another boy with TCS.

"I've had 27 surgeries to help me breathe (no trach scar, he is very easy to understand when he is speaking), see (???), hear without a hearing aid (what? that makes no sense!),"

No offence to any Americans reading but it comes across a very American, overly cheerful, not very realistic, you know everything is going to work out in the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment