Monday 27 May 2013

Long time no speak

Hello, those of you who have liked my Facebook page will have seen the post I made a while back apologising for the lack of updates, at that time I was in the process of writing my honours project report which was a long and at times tedious process. I will apologise again for not having had any updates since completing it due to revision for exams taking up most of my days so that I wasn't exactly in the mood to write. But now I'm free from the pressures of university, this means that I will have much more time to write and post updates and I've actually got a list of topics and ideas prepared so I cannot blame writer's block for not updating.

Thanks for your patience and I hope to have several updates in the very near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment