Monday 5 March 2012

Apologies

My apologies for not updating in what seems like ages but I have been pretty busy and have had a case of writer's block. The thing is I'd rather post updates with high standard of content and which are interesting to read unlike some blogs I've noticed lately (and I'm not talking about TCS blogs or anything here) which churn out regular updates with cliched nonsense or with nothing that hasn't been said before that just takes up space on the internet. These updates are then posted on the writer's facebook wall in order increase their viewing figures in order to get their monthly advertising cheque from google.


I would like to point out that I have not and will not ever use this blog for financial gain no matter how many views I get, this blog is about sharing information and experiences and hopefully inspiring people and I'd like to think that will always be the case. I would  also like to think all the positive responses I've had so far give some credibility to my blog in the sea of blogs that the internet has now become.


Thanks for all the support and as always please feel free to give feedback either by commenting on the blog itself or the facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/1-in-50000-blog-Treacher-Collins-Syndrome/110591609046552
or email me at jab_tcsblog@hotmail.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment