Tuesday 8 November 2011

Parenting

Saw this the other day and I have to say I think the mum shouldn't have done this:



First of all I cannot understand why she seems to have forced her child to appear on youtube and essentially telling him what to say and secondly he clearly isn't happy doing it.

I'm all for raising awareness and standing up and being proud but this is taking things a little too far. I think children with TCS should experience what I had which was a childhood as normal as possible, its bad enough having all the hospital appointments and other issues without your parents forcing you to appear on youtube.

Also its not like she can even show him the nice comments from people without him seeing the comments from trolls. These comments make me so so very angry but they want a response they seem to get off of it so the best thing to do is just flag their comments as spam and report them to youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment